Wednesday 4 July 2012

I want to Suckmore....




Yesterday I had the most amazing encounter with a new client.  He was so sexy and strong, he left me wanting more….

The minute he entered the room I could feel the sexual tension.  He had such broad shoulders. He was so masculine.  In his deep, manly, voice he told me to stand up and unbutton my shirt. I was wearing a see-through, white silk top that draped and emphasised my hard, pink nipples. My shirt slid from my shoulders and fell to the floor.

I started to run my fingers lightly over my erect nipples and took a step towards this sexy hunk of a man.  But he raised his hand, signalling me to stop, then told me to take off my tight, very short, skirt.  I peeled off the skirt.  I wasn’t wearing any panties, just my stockings.

I let my hand slide down my stomach, down into the folds of my wet pussy and I rubbed my clit.  Finally my hunk stepped towards me.  He took hold of my free hand and pressed it against his enormous hard cock.  I moaned with pleasure and began to unbutton and unzip his jeans, releasing his cock from the confines of the tight denim.  He wasn’t wearing any underwear.

Desperate to feel his hard cock in my mouth, I knelt in front of him and began to wank him slowly. I let my lips settle lightly around the tip of his smooth shaft and gently traced my tongue around and around in gentle, ever widening circles, working my way down his dick, until my mouth was full. 

Sliding my lips up and down his cock, I moved faster and faster, flicking the head with my tongue.  Saliva and pre-cum combined and began to drip down my chin, lubing up his cock even more. Making my lips slide even faster up and down, up and down, until I could feel him shudder in anticipation of blowing his load down my throat.

He pushed me away, well, he tried, but I kept my firm hold of his rock hard penis between my full, soft lips.  I slowed down, letting my tongue glide up and down the length of his cock, making him shiver.  I wanted to suck his cock all night. 

Up and down, up and down, licking and sliding, slowly at first, then picking up the pace, faster, faster, faster, and then slow again, teasing, tormenting…..I could feel the force of his cum working its way up the shaft of his massive cock, hitting me hard in the back of my throat. I forced my lips lower, taking the whole of his cock in my mouth, in my throat.  His hot, sticky cum hit me, sliding down my throat and seeping from between my lips.  I swallowed as much as I could but the power behind that orgasm forced the hot cum to leak from my eager mouth. 

I sat up, letting his load drip over my lips, down my chin and neck, on to my tits…the majority of his hot cum tearing down throat…..I’ve never wanted anyone’s cock so badly…. 

No comments:

Post a Comment