Sunday 5 August 2012

A Good Client....

There are clients who are particularly attractive and there is one particular client who is very well endowed.  He’s sexy.

When I wrap my hand around his hard on I can feel the heat radiating from his skin.  I can feel the pulse of the thick vein that runs the length of his throbbing prick.  He’s always hard, even after he fucks me.  His cock is like a steal rod.

When he wants to see me we meet at a restaurant and he buys me dinner.  We eat, we drink wine and then he takes me to a hotel.  The room is always luxurious.  Once there he pours me a drink.   Usually a glass of champagne, sometimes white wine.  As I sip my drink he begins to unbutton his shirt.  My eyes follow his fingers down his body.  He slips the shirt from his broad shoulders and then unbuttons and unzips he jeans.

As he steps out of the denim, his long, thick cock presses against the fabric of his boxer shorts.  The slippery hot pre-cum soaking through the tight white cotton of the shorts.  He runs his fingers up the length of it and peels back the material revealing the smooth skin.  Placing my glass on the table, I begin to undress myself.  I remove my dress, and I’m wearing nothing underneath. 

As the cool air settles on my naked skin, I feel my nipples tighten, erect and red.  I have allowed my legs to draw apart and can feel the air on my pussy as well.  My lips are slightly parted and the moist folds of my cunt are tingling. 

Finally he is touching me.  His strong fingers firmly grasp my wrist as he guides me to the bed.   I lay back and he kneels on the floor in front of me with his head between my legs.  He slides his tongue lightly up the length of my pussy, starting at my arse and ending above my clit.  He repeats this action a few more times and then slips his tongue inside my pussy, fucking me with his mouth.  Just to make sure I cum, he tickles my clit with his fingers, increasing the pressure until I’m moaning and thrusting uncontrollably.

By now I desperately need to feel his solid cock inside me and I pull him up my body, so that we are face to face, his cock against my wet cunt.  His muscular chest pressing against my tits.  I love the feel of his hot breath in my face and on my throat.  I can feel him pressing his cock against me as the tip of his long, thick prick finally enters me.  He thrusts hard and I can feel the girth of his dick stretching my cunt, forcing my lips apart.  I can feel his balls slapping against my arse. 

He fucks me like this for a while.  I can feel myself getting wetter and wetter.  His cock slides more easily in and out and then he slows down, grips my arms and rolls us over.  Now he is on his back and I am straddling him.  I grind my cunt against his pubic bone, stimulating my clit, and he reaches up and strokes my nipples as his hips gyrate.  Faster and faster we move, his cock deep inside me, my clit pressed hard against him. 

We change positions again.  This time I am on my knees and he is behind me.   He fucks me hard and fast.  His hands hold my hips and I stick my arse into the air.  His balls hit my clit this time, stimulating me just enough to bring me to orgasm again.  I moan with pleasure as he thrusts faster and faster until he shoots his load deep inside me. 

I leave the hotel with a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment