Sunday 14 October 2012

Another sex filled week for me!

Well, business is still booming.  Yes, another very busy week has been had so far, and I have a very busy weekend in store for me, too.  I'm not complaining - I really do love it.

This week I've had a threesome with a married couple, a bit of bondage with a local politician, dirty talk with a GP, a lesbian session with a very sexy lady, a hammering from a really fat guy, and a sweet encounter with a teenage virgin, just to name a few!

I think my favourite of the week would have to be the threesome. I love doing it with two people at once, and especially when one of them is a woman.  I'm not a lesbian per se, but I do love a bit of girl on girl action.  I get great pleasure from just seeing another girl's pussy.  They are all so different and it is sexy to see those differences and compare another girl's pussy with mine.  I'm also a total boob girl. I love the warmth and softness of breasts, the gentle stiffness of an erect nipple, the feel of that nipple on my tongue.  I can feel myself getting a little bit tingly around my pussy just writing this!

Anyway, the great thing about a threesome with a man and a woman is that you not only get to experience all the sexy benefits of a naked lady, but you can lick out a woman and get fucked by a man at the same time!  Heaven.

As you are well aware by now, I love being fucked, I love sucking hot, hard cocks and I love it when I'm fucked by more than one person.  Another thing I love (and I think I may have written about this before) is licking a warm, dripping cunt while a man fucks me from behind and then cums all over my arse.  Again, I'm getting tingly just thinking and writing about this stuff....I might have to sign off now and think about this some more while sliding my fingers over and around my clit.  I'm feeling so wet now....




No comments:

Post a Comment