Sunday 17 March 2013

My Sexy Date

I went on a date on Thursday night.  It was brilliant!  This wasn't a date for work, it was totally extra curricular.  His name was Luke. I met him about a week ago at a dinner party.  He's bloody gorgeous; tall, dark and handsome, sexy lips, smouldering eyes, and a pretty perfect cock ;)

The main part of the date was fairly standard...We met for a few cocktails and followed that with dinner at Jamie Oliver's restaurant Fifteen (I highly recommend the crab spaghetti with chili and garlic!).  As with all good dates, we had a few drinks after dinner and then went back to his place.  I have to say, his apartment was amazing but I didn't spend a lot of time checking out the decor, I was mostly naked and on his cock....



We started with a bit of kissing and touching on the sofa and this soon led to the tearing off of our clothes, which then led to more kissing, way more touching and some sexy licking and sucking. All in all, I'd say we covered at least half of the positions in the Karma Sutra, managed a combined total of approximately eight orgasms, and fucked in every room and on just about every piece of furniture in the house. A very successful, sexy date. He has certainly left me wanting more!


No comments:

Post a Comment