Sunday 21 April 2013

Rugby Boys

This weekend I went to a rugby match.  It was the last game of the season and so there was a party after the game.  I was in my element - surrounded by buff, hunky men.  The alcohol flowed and the flirting became racier and racier as the night drew in.  Eventually I found myself inviting a few of the sexier players back to my house for a bit of fun.  I find it so hard to behave myself after a few glasses of wine, especially when I'm surrounded by testosterone ;)

Soon after I had three hunks in my bedroom and I wanted them all to fuck me.  I had one licking my pussy while another sucked my nipples and the third thrusting his massive hard cock into my mouth.  Heaven.  Soon I was being fucked by one, then the other and then the other. I loved every minute of it and now I'm not sure if one man will ever be enough!  I can't wait for the rugby season to start again....










No comments:

Post a Comment