Sunday 2 June 2013

Live Peep Show Entertainment......

I've had a very entertaining weekend.  I met up with a friend I've known for 15 years but haven't seen in about 6.  It was so good to see him.  He was always very hot and very, very sexy.  I have a thing for men with dark hair, dark eyes, full lips and a sense of humour....Chris is all of those things.  You might say he's my ideal man, but because of this great friendship and fun sexual attraction that has always been between us, I don't want to ruin it by complicating matters.  So, we're just friends. But we have kissed on a few occasions and we've had sex once or twice...Suffice to say, things did get pretty heated......

We started off in a bar in Leicester Square and then we moved on to a little old pub with a couple of tables outside.  It was a nice evening, so we drank our drinks and chatted with the other customers sitting near by.  We had a couple of really attractive girls sitting to my right.  Both were blond and were wearing sexy little dresses with lots of cleavage on display.  I think both Chris and I were staring quite a lot because it wasn't long before they began to chat to us and everyone got a little bit flirty...tits were being felt and compared, nipples were discussed and "secretly" glimpsed...By the time we left I was feeling very turned on.  My nipples were rock hard and my pussy was feeling hot and moist.

At the next bar the conversation went straight back to sex.   Chris and I decided to take in a peep-show for a giggle and the thought of that made things get a little steamier. It wasn't long before we were kissing and pressing our bodies against each other.  By the time we made it into Soho for the peep show I was desperate for my pussy to be filled with Chris's thick, firm cock.


Our dancer was hot. She had a very firm arse, pert tits with dark nipples and a shaved pussy.  I'm certain she could see us and was getting aroused watching us.  Chris was behind me, kissing my neck, with one hand inside my bra, squeezing and caressing my tits, while his other was inside my panties, fingering me, making me wetter still.

I began rubbing my hand over his cock, feeling the hard length and started begging him to stick it inside me.  To fuck me really hard.  He yanked down my knickers and thrust his sexy cock deep into me, fucking me from behind while we both watched our sexy dancer bending over to show us her pussy, pressing her tits against the glass and sucking her fingers before sliding them into her gorgeous cunt as Chris and I came simultaneously.








No comments:

Post a Comment