Saturday 8 September 2012

Real Sex

Very recently I had an encounter with a new client which left me feeling kind of warm inside.  By this, I mean happy and content, the way you feel after you've made love to someone you care about.  Very strange, I know.  He was paying me to do it, but the way he touched me made me feel loved.  His fingers were so light against my skin.  His tongue was so gentle. 

It was early on a Sunday evening.  I had had a relaxing afternoon with my friends,  drinking wine and sharing our latest sex stories.  One of the girls was telling us all about her most recent fling with another woman
 who was obsessed with sucking her nipples and the other was talking about a man she'd recently fucked who had such an enormous cock, she couldn't actually move while being fucked by him. His cock wasn't even halfway in before it was hitting the back wall of her cunt, making her cry out in a combination of pleasure and pain.

Anyway, I received a call on my mobile asking me if I was free that evening.  The voice on the other end of the phone was soft and gentle but at the same time very deep, very masculine.  I told him I was available and we arranged for him to see me at 7pm.  Already I could tell this was going to be different. I was really looking forward to this one.  I bathed, I moisturised, I smoothed a scented cream all over my body.  I let my hair dry naturally, so that small curls and ringlets fell around my face and shoulders.  I  dressed in a red lace bra and matching lace thong, and over this I threw on a black silk kimono.

I had just managed to spritz perfume over my body when the buzzer went. He was here and I felt nervous. I felt as if my date had arrived.  To calm my nerves I had a large gulp of cold white wine, then I answered my door.  He was as beautiful and sexy as I had imagined.  His hair was dark, his eyes were blue and his lips were full.  This guy was sexy and I couldn't wait to tear his clothes from his body.

I offered him a drink. He declined. He said he had been looking forward to this moment and he wanted to see me naked, so I slipped off the kimono and stood for a moment in my lingerie as he admired my big, round tits, my tiny waist and the curve of my pussy.  I unhooked my bra and let it fall to the floor.  Next I slipped off my panties and turned slowly around so he could admire my curves from all angles.

He took a step towards me and then peeled off his tight white t-shirt.  His muscles flexed as he removed his jeans.  He was standing in front of me in nothing but his tight boxer shorts. His cock was already hard and he put his hand over it and slowly began to wank himself through his underwear.  I could see the wetness seeping through the material at the tip of his cock and just had to get closer.  I wrapped my hand around his wrist and pulled him toward me so that his cock was almost touching my bare pussy.

I could feel his hot breath in my hair.  Quickly I slid his boxers over his hips, releasing his throbbing cock.  I bent down so that my face was in line with his rod.  I parted my lips and let him enter my mouth.  His cock felt warm and hard.  I could feel the end of it touching the very back of my throat and I began to move my mouth up and down the length of this hot, hard cock. I followed this movement with my hand so I was wanking him as I was sucking him off at the same time and began to cup his balls with my other hand.

I sucked his cock for a while, sometimes speeding up, sometimes slowing down, sometimes with my hand as well as my mouth and sometimes just with my mouth.  My tongue traced the thick veins that throbbed down the length of his rod and gently flicked the tip.  As he started to move his hips faster I could taste the hot saltiness of the pre-cum that was now seeping from his cock in larger quantities.  I slowed down the pace and then slowly let his cock slide from my lips.  I stood up and let my hard nipples lightly brush against his chest and led him toward the bedroom.

We faced each other for a moment then began to kiss.  His full lips were soft against mine and his tongue gently probed, exploring my mouth.  I imagined that tongue tracing the wet folds of my pussy, softly entering and fucking me.  I let myself slowly sink onto the bed and lay down so that his body was over mine.  I could feel his cock pressing against the lips of my cunt so I parted my legs further and thrust my pussy towards him.  I felt it press against my cunt and then a slight moment of pain as his hot, hard cock entered me.  I almost came.

I began to grind my hips so that my clit was pressing against his pubic bone, rubbing up and down while his prick moved in and out of my dripping pussy.  My nipples became harder and suddenly I was so wet it felt as though his cock might slip out.  I made him fuck me harder, deeper, so that my clit was almost hurting and then I felt the tingle and hotness spread over my body, originating in my cunt and around my clit.  My body convulsed as my heart pounded and my breathing became a series of long, breathy sighs and moans.  I could feel his cock begin to throb.  His muscles were tensing as he thrust even faster and let out a moan as he pumped his hot cum into me.

Finally we slowed our thrusting and breathing. Our moans of pleasure subsided and we lay next to each other, against each other, and recovered.  Both dripping with sweat, we eventually sat up, and said our goodbyes.  I hope there will be a repeat of this.







No comments:

Post a Comment