Friday 28 September 2012

School Girls...Me and Mercedes

So, I said I'd fill you in on my latest costume escapade.....The "event" took place last night and this time one of my friends joined us.  It started with my client "Jim" sending me a message earlier in the day asking me to invite a friend to join us.  He wanted two sexy school girls to play with.  I immediately contacted my close friend and colleague, Mercedes.  She was very much up for it.  We often work together when clients request a bit of girl on girl action, and we both get great pleasure from it.

Mercedes is the epitome of sexy.  She has long raven hair, full lips, firm tits, a lovely round arse and sexy feline eyes.  I have had a major crush on Mercedes since we first met and I know she feels the same about me. We perform very well together.  Often we both forget we are working and really get into it.  She can make me cum quite easily, and I love returning the favour.

Anyway, back to last night....Mercedes came over and we dressed together.  She wore black lace knickers and bra, and I wore white lace knickers and bra.  We both wore little white school shirts and tiny mini skirts.  We completed our innocent looks with girly hairstyles and pink lip gloss.  While we were waiting for Jim to arrive, we thought we might as well get in the mood, so we started teasing each other by flashing our knickers and pussies when we sat opposite each other.  I kept the room cool so our nipples would harden and show through the flimsy materials of our bras and shirts.

Soon there was a knock at the door.  Our man had arrived. I let him in and introduced him to Mercedes.  I could tell he was turned on at the sight of us both.  Right away he suggested we start by having a playful pillow fight on the bed while he sat on a chair at the end of the bed and watched us. He wanted us to pretend we didn't know he was there. 

We giggled (like schoolgirls) as we fooled around on the bed.  Soon our shirts were open and our skirts were pulled up.  Our sexy audience of one was holding his throbbing cock in his hand as he suggested we get a little sexy with each other and start kissing.  We did as he asked and both of us were very aroused. I could feel my pussy getting wet as I kissed Mercedes on her gorgeous full lips.  She began gently caressing my breasts and nipples and soon had my shirt off and one side of my bra pulled down so she could suck my nipple.

Soon both of us had removed our shirts and skirts and there was only our flimsy bras and knickers left.  I pulled her black lace thong to the side so that her juicy pussy was exposed to both me and Jim.  I could hear his breathing quicken as he wanked and watched.  I slid a finger inside her, causing her to moan with pleasure.   It wasn't long before we were both totally naked. 

Mercedes continued to play with my nipples so I started fingering myself as well as her.  I had pussy on each hand, my own wet cunt slippery and swollen, ready to be fucked, her tight cunt practically gripping my fingers as I pushed them in and out.

Finally our man joined us, pushing his cock into my dripping cunt and ordering Mercedes to sit on my face.  I licked and sucked at her pussy while she moved her hips and moaned with pleasure.  Before I knew it I was cumming over and over again, my cries muffled by Mercedes' cunt.  Eventually I quietened down, and then it was her turn.  He slipped his cock into her and fucked her hard and fast.  It wasn't long before she was screaming in ecstasy.  Just before he came he pulled out, letting his hot cum spray over both of us.

But that wasn't the end.  Even though he was done, Mercedes and I spent a little longer playing with each other.  I gently stroked her cunt as she caressed my tits.  Our movements became lighter and slower, as we slowly fell asleep in each others arms.




No comments:

Post a Comment