Sunday 16 December 2012

Party No. 1



On Friday night I attended a client's company Christmas party.  The party was held at a very nice London hotel.  The food was just amazing.  The wine was of the finest quality.  The post party sex was even better.  My date had us booked into a lovely suite at the hotel, and it wasn't long before we left the party for some fun of our own.

As soon as we were in our suite I was naked and on my knees, sucking his cock.  I could feel his hips thrusting as I took him deeper and deeper into my throat.  Just as he sounded like he might be about to cum, I slowed down and stopped.  I let his slippery cock slide over my tits as I stood and then I turned around and bent over, inviting him to fuck me from behind. 

We fucked for a while in this position until he withdrew his throbbing cock.  I turned to face him and before I knew it, I was on my back on the soft king size bed, being fucked hard by him once again.  We fucked like this for hours.  By the time we stopped fucking my pussy was swollen and red, but it didn't end there....

We slept briefly before deciding to take a shower together.  The hot soapy water was such a turn on for us both, we fucked again and again and again.  I'm looking forward to the next Christmas party!



No comments:

Post a Comment