Sunday 2 December 2012

Naked

About half of all my clients are men who are quite a lot older than me.  The oldest one must be in his late seventies and he's still very smooth and really quite sexy.

I was about nineteen the first time I found myself attracted to an older man.  He was my friend's stepfather.  Her name was Christy.  We did everything together, including our first girl on girl sexual experiences.  Her brother, Cam, spent a lot of time with us too.  I gave my first blow job to him.  But it was the sexy stepfather that I really wanted.

Christy and I met at school, and hit it off instantly.  She was stunning, with long blond hair, big blue eyes, full pink lips, and very nice tits.  Like me, she never wore a bra to school.  This is because our school shirts were very tight, white and quite thin which meant we were two very sexy school girls with our firm, young tits pressing against our tight shirts.  The darker circles of our nipples clearly visible to all of those horny older men. 

I started going to her house quite a lot after school.  They had a games room, with a bar, and an indoor swimming pool.  Often we would sneak away from school early and go to her place. We'd head straight for the bar and games room and pour ourselves generous drinks.  Then we'd play strip-pool.  Whoever lost had to remove two items of clothing.  It wasn't long before a lot of flesh was on display.  We were never really wearing much to start with.  I just loved being naked at her house. I knew her step dad could arrive home at any time, and this really excited me.

The white shirts would always come off first, so we'd be playing topless pool.  I enjoyed the sensation of my tits against the fabric of the pool table when I bent over to take a shot.  I always noticed that when I was bending over like this, Christy would often stand behind me.  I could feel her eyes on me.  My skirt was very short, and I was bent over so that my arse and the mound from the lips of my pussy could be seen.  I wore knickers at first, but they were always very sexy ones, You know, sheer lace or even a very sheer netting, so more of me could be seen.  I always wore a very flimsy thong so that my pussy lips could be seen as the thong would be mostly between them, instead of covering them.

But it wouldn't be too long before I lost another game and had to remove another item of clothing.  Those sexy knickers would go next.  Now my friend would be looking at my naked, wet pussy when I bent over to take a shot.  It was usually around this time that I could hear her father arriving home.  It would be dark by then, and we'd have the lights on, but we always left the curtains open.  Anyone standing outside would be able to see in, but we wouldn't be able to see out very well.

I knew he was watching us from the window.  As often as I could I would bend over to take my shot, knowing he would see my nipples bush the pool table or my pink pussy, depending on the end of the pool table I was taking my shot from.  As naughty as it sounds, I did wonder if he was watching Christy as well.  They weren't actually related, so it wasn't totally implausible.

Soon we would both be completely naked, a little drunk and a lot turned on. We'd finally hear Christy's step father open and close the front door, his footsteps down the hall as he walked toward the games room.  Neither of us would make a move to dress.  We'd just carry on playing naked pool while he entered the room, made himself a drink and watched us play.  This made me so horny.  I could the wetness of my pussy.  I imagined it glistening in the light, inviting his cool fingers, warm tongue and hot, throbbing cock to come closer.

Christy and I would giggle and flirt with each other and with him.  I could the outline of his cock through his trousers as he grew harder.  Sometimes, I felt his fingers lightly touch my cunt, the tips only just parting my lips, as I bent forward to line up a shot.  He never put them in any further.  By the end of the evening I would be so desperate to be touched. I could almost orgasm just by walking and bending over.  I would lay on my back on the pool table with my legs apart and and my fingers on my pussy until both he and Christy would join in and gently touch and lick my cunt.


No comments:

Post a Comment