Friday 23 November 2012

Dinner followed by a very tasty dessert

I was having dinner last night at a lovely restaurant not far from my place.  I was there with my friend Suzy.  As soon as we arrived I immediately spotted the two very sexy young men seated at the table next to ours.  It wasn't long before they introduced themselves, and we spent the evening eating, drinking and enjoying the company of these two handsome boys.

Once the plates were cleared from our tables we decided to order some more drinks before attempting dessert.  Feeling slightly drunk already, I decided to take a trip to the ladies room to freshen up.  I was only through the door when suddenly one of the guys from the table next to us entered the room.

At first I thought he must have mistaken the ladies for the gents, but he made it very clear that was not what had  occurred.  He told me that he had followed me in. He said that he found it hard to concentrate on the food and conversation earlier, because all he could think about was how badly he wanted my full lips around his hard, throbbing cock.  Naturally I obliged....

We entered one of the toilet stalls and I knelt in front of him.  Slowly I unzipped his jeans and eased them down a little.  I could tell straight away that he had a massive cock.  I pulled down his tight boxers so that I could see it properly, standing to attention, then I slid it into my mouth.  Moving my mouth up and down the length of his cock, I relaxed my throat so I could take the full length of this glorious cock.  As I moved my mouth back I gently flicked my tongue around the head.  I did this slowly for a while, and then I moved fast, sucking and tickling that hard rod, allowing my spit to mix with his salty juices so his cock was almost dripping with moisture.  All of a sudden I felt his cum explode into my mouth and throat. I swallowed and drank it, tasting and savouring every last drop.

Once back at the table, it was Suzy's turn to take a trip to the ladies room.  She was soon followed by our other gentleman friend....



No comments:

Post a Comment