Tuesday 1 January 2013

Hey there 2013

Well, here we are, the begining of 2013.  Happy New Year!!  I saw the New Year in with a bottle of Champagne, a lovely warm jaccuzzi and a couple of sexy friends.  I had a fantastic time and I plan to have a fantastic and sexy year. 

This year I've made the following resolutions:

1. To make more time for personal sex (as opposed to mainly fucking paying clients).  I need to spend a little less time working and a little more time getting down and dirty with my favourite boys (and girls!).

2. To try at least one new position or toy each month.  There are so many different ways to do it, and I plan to discover some new turn-ons!

3. To turn the tables with my favourite clients.  I plan to tell them what I want to try, what I fantasise about, and ask them to do it my way this time.  I know they won't be disappointed.

4. To have at least one orgasm a day.  This won't be hard!!

I'll keep you updated on my progress with my resolutions, including my personal sex stories, my new toys and recommended positions for great shagging, my fantasies and my orgasms, plus anything else that happens in my very full and exciting sex life!

So  tell me, how did you see the New Year in? Any sexy stories out there?  Any sexy resolutions?  I'm looking forward to hearing from you.



No comments:

Post a Comment