Sunday 27 January 2013

Soho for Sex Toys!!

I spent the weekend shopping for sex toys.  As many of you are probably aware, Soho (London) is a great place to shop for this kind of thing...This has to be one of my favourite shopping experiences.  Two friends came with me to help choose the toys - Sarah and Luke.

Sarah, Luke and I have known each other for a few years now.  They're a couple who first came to me for a threesome. We had so much fun and all got on so well that we quickly became friends and now when I join their sexy sessions, I no longer think of it as work and so do it only in my free time (and of course, I don't charge them!).

So anyway, the first shop we entered had a great selection of vibrators and dildos.  They also had a lot of sexy lingerie and costumes, so there were changing rooms at the back, conveniently located close to the toy section. 

I already own a selection of sex toys, but its good to upgrade them every so often.  I chose a selection of vibrators from the shelves in front of us and then Sarah, Luke and decided to take them into the changing rooms and give them a little try....

First up was the Rampant Rabbit.  Sarah slipped out of her little dress revealing the plump pink lips of her tight pussy.  Sitting on a chair in the corner of the cubicle, Sarah parted her legs and slowly used the tip of the vibrator to gently stimulate her pussy, making it almost instantly wet.  As the vibrator started to lube up from her wetness, she parted the lips and slid the vibrating phallus deep into her cunt.  As she thrust the rabbit in and out of her tight, wet hole, the "ears" tickled her arse hole.  She came very quickly.  This Rampant Rabbit was a must-have.

Next in line for some sexy testing was the strap-on dildo.  This time I stripped off and slipped on the dildo.  It was just like wearing a black thong with a cock on the end!  I smiled at Sarah and then she turned around, bent over in front of the chair and stuck that sexy tight arse of hers into the air.  Luke produced some lube and proceeded to rub it over, around and inside Sarah's arse. A moment later I was sliding the cock into her, pumping and thrusting. She moaned with pleasure and suggested Luke let her suck his cock.  Luke was more than happy to oblige and thrust his hard cock deep into her throat.  Sarah's moaning was becoming louder and soon Luke was moaning too, as he pumped and spurted his hot cum into her mouth.

I was the only one of our little gang who hadn't had an orgasm yet, so this time I was the one who was going to experience the toy...This time it was a tongue vibrator.  This is a vibrator with a tongue shaped "cup" on the end that you place over your clit and allow the vibrations to do the work. 

I laid down on the floor of the cubicle, the soft carpet felt quite sensuous.  I parted my legs as Luke knelt behind me and took my writs in his hands and pinned my arms to the ground above my head.  Sarah parted my knees and began to finger me.  I was already wet from our earlier vibrator trials, so her fingers slipped in and out smoothly as she slipped another finger in with each thrust.  By the time she had all four fingers in me I was already nearly ready to cum.  Sarah must have noticed because she slowed her fingering down and eventually slid her fingers from me and placed the vibrator over my clit.  Within seconds my body was shivering and convulsing as I came multiple times....

After such fun with the toys I knew I would definitely need to purchase all three vibrators.  I can't wait to use them again next week when Sarah and Luke come over....



  

No comments:

Post a Comment