Sunday 13 January 2013

Some of My Sexiest Positions

I've noticed that a lot of men really do prefer the missionary position for sex.  They also really enjoy receiving blow jobs (men make no secret of this fact!), watching women masturbate and watching two women together.  To be honest, I really like all of these things too, so I have a lot in common with my clients and swapping positions during a session is always good fun.

I have wonderful orgasms when fucked missionary style.  I like to grind my clit hard against the area just above his cock as he thrusts it deep into me. I start the grinding slowly at first, and as I feel the warmth spreading from my clit to the rest of my pussy I pick up the pace and fuck faster and faster until we are both breathless and dripping with sweat. But this isn't my favourite position.

 I also love being on top.  Again, for me it is about the grinding of my clit against his body while his cock slides in and out of my hot cunt. Orgasms from this position tend to build up and build up and build up, until I am literally screaming with pleasure.  And it can be made even more intense if my erect nipples are lightly stroked by the palms of his hands just as I'm cumming  Amazing.  But this isn't my favourite position.

My favourite way to be fucked is probably being fucked from behind.  I enjoy the dominance of the man thrusting his hard rod into my tight, wet pussy as his balls slap against me and hit my clit.  I love the way a man will place his hands on either side of my hips and move my body back into his thrusts, so we are fucking hard and fast.  I feel weak and vulnerable.  I can't move from this position, my arse sticking up into the air and my face pressed against the pillow, and it feels as sexy as hell!






No comments:

Post a Comment