Sunday 4 November 2012

Anal beads...

Out of all the different things I've done sexually, both for work and pleasure, I had never used anal beads until today.  They were fun! If you’re new to anal sex or you’re looking for an entirely new anal sensation, bum beads are the way forward.

Anal beads are a great way to experience anal sex slowly and gently. Most anal beads start small and get larger, allowing your arse to adjust to the size. They are smooth, spherical and easy to insert. But most of all, they are an exciting change to standard sex and standard anal sex.

I decided to try them for a bit of fun on my own this morning.  First I got naked and then I smeared a little lube on both the beads and the entrance to my arse.  Slowly I guided the smaller beads in, relaxing my muscles as best I could while the size of the beads increased.  It was a very sexy sensation.  I could feel the sting as my arsehole was stretched so I pushed the beads a little further, which felt even better and made my pussy wet and my nipples hard.

A wet pussy can't be ignored.  I had no choice but to use a vibrator as well.  Soon I had an arse full of beads and a vibrating rubber cock up my cunt.  It really didn't take long for me to cum.  I was a little disappointed that it was all over so quickly, so my plan is to do it all again tonight...








No comments:

Post a Comment