Friday 9 November 2012

I Was Made For Fucking

I was made for fucking.  Everywhere I go and in everything I do sex just happens. Clearly it makes sense that this is my chosen career path, but it’s also my hobby and it’s my fortune.  Anyway, as I was saying, sex just seems to follow me around.  This morning I had to visit the doctor and things got a little steamy…. It’s important in my line of work to have regular check-ups, so I’ve come to know my doctor quite well.  Lucky for me he’s sexy as hell.

As I arrived at the surgery I noticed that, for once, it was actually quiet and the waiting area was almost empty.  I sat down and began to read my book.  The book I’m reading is actually a bit steamy (I’m sure you’ve heard of it – everyone seems to be talking about Fifty Shades of Grey).  The book is arousing, and as I read on I could feel that familiar tingle in my pussy.  I was also starting to sweat a little and then the receptionist noticed me wipe the beads of sweat from my upper lip and offered to turn on the air-conditioning. 

Once the room began to cool I noticed my nipples were beginning to harden and push against the thin silk of my blouse.  I wasn’t wearing a bra, so my nipples were now quite visible through my top.  I kept catching the receptionist looking at my tits, which excited me a little, so I began to undo the first few buttons some cleavage was also visible. 

It didn’t take long for her to come over to where I was sitting. She was straightening up the magazines on the table next to me, and I could see that her nipples were nice and hard as well.  As she bent forward I glimpsed the pink tips.  I could feel my pussy begin to moisten, and it wasn’t long before the doctor called me to come into his office.  I stood and smiled at the receptionist as I caught her staring at my breasts again.  She blushed and smiled back.

I entered the small office and was greeted by the very sexy smile of Dr Fox.  Immediately he suggested I remove my clothes and lay on the couch for a thorough examination.  I did as requested and began to undo the remainder of the buttons on my blouse until my full and firm tits spilled out. I couldn’t’ help but notice Dr Fox’s sudden intake of breath as he took in the view.

Next I undid my short skirt and allowed it to fall to the floor.  At the same time I slipped the blouse from my shoulders, so now I was standing in nothing but a little white lace thong.  Dr Fox took a step forward and began to pull my panties down over my thighs. As he did so, he bent his knees so that once my thong was around my ankles, his face was in line with my pussy.  I could feel his hot breath for a few moments before he stood up again and gestured towards the couch.

I climbed onto the couch and lay on my back, my legs just slightly parted.  The doctor stood at the end of the bed and began to part my legs further.  Soon he had a very good view of my naked pussy, all wet and glistening, waiting to be touched.  I heard him unzip his trousers but he didn’t climb on to me just yet.  Instead he lightly slipped his fingers inside me and fingered me for a few minutes.  I started moaning with pleasure and soon felt his breath against my thigh and then against my lips, and then I could feel his tongue gently licking me while his fingers glided in and out.

He always makes me cum this way, and once I had, he climbed onto the bed and pushed his hot, hard cock into me.  He fucked me gently and slowly to start with, but soon we were both so horny the thrusting began to quicken, until we were really going for it.  Our breathing was hard, our moans were getting louder.  I imagine the receptionist and anyone else in the waiting area, could probable hear us by now.

The thrusting got harder and faster until we both came in unison.  I felt his hot cum pumping into me as my pussy contracted, almost drawing him in further, until finally we both relaxed.  My “check-up” was done.  Dr Fox removed himself from my wet cunt and I stood and dressed, and then left, feeling happy, warm and very relaxed.





To me there are no negatives when it comes to fucking.


No comments:

Post a Comment