Friday 16 November 2012

Today is one of those days

As much as I love sex (and you know I do because its all I write about!), there are days when everyone feels a little unsexy and is perhaps not so in the mood for it.  My day today started out as one of those days.  I woke up with a headache, I'd had a very long day the day before and  I must have seen at least 15 clients.  I was feeling pretty exhausted this morning and was glad to have a day off from it all.  But by the time I had showered and had my coffee, I was beginning to think that maybe I was feeling just a little bit sexy.  And so now, here I am feeling a little bit sexy but I'm all alone....I'd love to have a man here with me now.  Someone to keep me warm, to caress my skin, to kiss my lips, to gently lick my nipples and to fill  my pussy with his long, hard cock....






No comments:

Post a Comment